Learn to play m3u Files on Enigma2
We are here to help you set up the IPTV subscription via an M3U link on your Enigma2. You can do that using a free software named Putty that you can acquire at Putty.org.
• Download Putty and install it, then open the app
• Now you have to type the host name, which in this case is the local IP address of your Enigma2
• Make sure that you add the connection type, which in this case is Telnet
• Place your username and password, which in this case is ROOT
• Place the user and password from the M3U link in this particular link: wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “http://example.net/get.php?username=aaaa&password=****&type=enigma22_script&output=mpegts” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
• Now you have to paste this in the SSH section of Putty
• Press Enter and wait until the process is completed. Reboot the receiver
• Select Favorites in your Enigma2 and there should be new channels there. Now you are set and you can enjoy the LeaseIPTV subscription !